მოიცავს სტუდენტთა და აკადემიური/ადმინისტარციული პერსონალის მობილობის და კვლევის მიმართულებებს კონსერვატორიის ერასმუს პარტნიორ უმაღლესებში. უმაღლესების სია იხ. აქ.
Staff Exchange ERASMUS+
The ERASMUS+ program allows academic and administrative staff to go on exchanges. An exchange can be organized in two directions:
- an TSC employee going to a foreign country (including both academic and administrative employees)
- an employee from a foreign country coming to TSC (including both academic and administrative employees)
The ERASMUS+ program makes it possible for lecturers/employees of TSC to visit the Countries of our partner Higher Educational Institution
The exchange grant covers:
- Mobility for teaching assignments at a partner university.
- Mobility for staff training which covers the training of university employees (including academic employees) at partner universities
Who is eligible for participation?
- A participant must be an employee of the sending institution (including while under an employment, services or agency contract).
- Meeting the requirements of the language proficiency
Duration of the mobility
The minimum duration of the mobility for administrative/academic staff is 5 days (excluding travel days).
Mobility for the purposes of teaching has an additional requirement concerning the length of studies – a minimum of 4 teaching hours per days and, for longer periods of mobility, per week.
According to the ERASMUS+ program employees participating in mobility must
- - receive travel grants and a subsistence grant
- - must sign teacher/staff mobility agreement
- - must sign grant agreement
In the end of the mobility period staff/teacher will get the Erasmus mobility confimration certificate
For additional information for outgoing staff/teachers please contact through email: firstname.lastname@example.org